Things to consider before buying this type of player:
- INTERCHANGEABILITY - You must buy radio specifically made for your model and year. Many GM made radios are not interchangeable, even they look alike from outside. Example: GMC Lumina, Monte Carlo, Envoy, GMC Van..., Pontiac Grand Am, Grand Prix, Montana... Buick LeSabre, Rendezvous... and many others might look the same as your radio, but inside electrics might be different and not interchangeable. If your model and year is not mentioned in description - DO NOT BUY. Please contact us with your model and year.
- THEFT LOCK FEATURE - This radio has Automatic Theft Lock. Almost all GM made radios, including this one, must be reprogrammed and activated at Dealership to interchange with your car. Please see Activation Procedure below.
Radio is Fully Tested - all Functions, Lights and Mechanics in perfect working order.
Simply activate at dealer, install and Enjoy!
Factory Installed On:
- Cobalt 2005-2006
- Pursuit 2005-2006
- AM/FM MP3-CD player
- Black Trim faceplate
- Programmable Equalizer
- GM option code "US8", GM MSRP $541
- Part Numbers and Identifications according to Trim color:
Black 15851728, 15272191, 28044486, WBR7
Gray 15238174, 15851731, 15272192, 28022656, WAY5, WBS1
Other 22706357, 22737127, WAY2
- SKU 638-1861BMP3f
This radio has Automatic Theft Lock and must be activated at GM/Pontiac/Buick dealership.
Note: we carefully test all radios, however, if any problem arise during activation / installation / shipping contact us immediately.
- Before you do anything else - once again verify if you purchasing the correct radio. If model and production date of your vehicle is not mentioned in description - you considering the wrong radio. It might look just like your old radio, but electronics inside are different and dealer will not be able to reprogram/activate it. Radio must be specifically made for your model and year (production date).
- Call your nearest or preferred GM/Pontiac/Buick/Chevy/Olds dealer for their requirements and service fees.
- If able and planning to install player yourself - negotiate lower fees. Dealer often estimates fees for full installation, argue that you need just activation and will install radio yourself.
- You may remove your old radio and learn how to install new one, but when you get radio from us Do Not connect it until it's reprogrammed with VIN number of your vehicle by dealer.
- Take the radio to dealer.
- Let dealer reprogram and activate your new radio.
- Install the radio and enjoy!
- Item's condition is FAIR. Please see APPEARANCE CHART below.
Player is Bench Tested at our shop and found to be in excellent working order.
As usual, your purchase is covered with our 90 days warranty. If you discover that player is not working properly or arrived damaged - let us know ASAP and we'll gladly replace it, fix it or refund your money.
Like new condition. However, on close inspection it will be obvious that item is used and not brand new.
Obviously used with some typical signs of wear and hardly noticeable small scratches-but not abused. Absolutely no dents, cracks or any sort of damages allowed.
Used extensively, obvious cosmetic flaws and signs of wear. Item might have some scratches, faded paint, scuffs, dust, acid or oily deposits. However, there will be no chipped corners, cracks, dents or any other damages. Low price reflects only face appearance. All out radios are fully tested and ready.
We derive information from Hollander database used by eBay and many Salvage Yards around USA and from our own experience. However, please recognize that we are resellers and not professional radio installers, therefore don't know much about installation options, interchangeability, adaptions to older or different models, etc. We strongly encourage you to get familiar with item's description, do research on Internet and also seek professional advice from your local radio shop or dealer. We refuse to be liable in case you make mistake and buy wrong item (not interchangeable with your car), or buy item to rebuild / adapt / make enhancements to your existing sound system which is not mentioned in the listing. Contact us if you have any questions.
Chevrolet05 Chevrolet06 Cobalt05 Cobalt06 Pursuit05 Pursuit06 01861 638-01861 1861 638-1861 638-1861new 638-1861n 638-1861vg 638-1861g 638-1861f 638-1861p 638-1861t 638-1861pt 638-1861un 1861BL 638-1861BL 638-1861BLnew 638-1861BLn 638-1861BLvg 638-1861BLg 638-1861BLf 638-1861BLp 638-1861BLt 638-1861BLpt 638-1861BLun 1861GR 638-1861GR 638-1861GRnew 638-1861GRn 638-1861GRvg 638-1861GRg 638-1861GRf 638-1861GRp 638-1861GRt 638-1861GRpt 638-1861GRun 1861BMP3 638-1861BMP3 638-1861BMP3new 638-1861BMP3n 638-1861BMP3vg 638-1861BMP3g 638-1861BMP3f 638-1861BMP3p 638-1861BMP3t 638-1861BMP3pt 638-1861BMP3un 1861GMP3 638-1861GMP3 638-1861GMP3new 638-1861GMP3n 638-1861GMP3vg 638-1861GMP3g 638-1861GMP3f 638-1861GMP3p 638-1861GMP3t 638-1861GMP3pt 638-1861GMP3un