Things to consider before buying this type of player:
- INTERCHANGEABILITY - You must buy radio specifically made for your model and year. Many GM made radios are not interchangeable, even they look alike from outside. Example: GMC Lumina, Monte Carlo, Envoy, GMC Van..., Pontiac Grand Am, Grand Prix, Montana... Buick LeSabre, Rendezvous... and many others might look the same as your radio, but inside electrics might be different and not interchangeable. If your model and year is not mentioned in description - DO NOT BUY. Please contact us with your model and year.
- THEFT LOCK FEATURE - This radio has Automatic Theft Lock. Almost all GM made radios, including this one, must be reprogrammed and activated at Dealership to interchange with your car. Please see Activation Procedure below.
Radio is Fully Tested - all Functions, Lights and Mechanics in perfect working order.
Simply activate at dealer, install and Enjoy!
Factory Installed On:
- Aztek 2001-2002 (code "U1P")
- Aztek 2003 (code "U1P", part 10318435)
- Aztek 2004 (code "U1P", 10335224)
- Grand AM 2001-2002 (4 spkr, code "U1P")
- Grand AM 2004 (4 spkr, "U1P", "UQ8")
- Montana 2000-2002 (code "U1P")
- Montana 2003 (code "U1P", part 10318435)
- Sunfire 2000-2002 (6 spkr, code "U1P" & "UW6")
- Sunfire 2003 (6 spkr, code "U1P" & "UW6", part 10318435)
- Trans Sport 2000 (Canada made, code "U1P")
- AM-mono-FM-stereo single disc CD-player
- Programmable equalizer
- TheftLock - requires dealer activation
- GM option code "U1P" and "UW6", GM $618
- Part Numbers and Identifications: 10311741, 10318435, 10335582, 10449725, 16244282, 09391932 (9391932), 09394342 (9394342), 09385272 (9385272), BXLS, DCWR, DDWF, DFKL, DLMP, RBC
- SKU 638-1236Bg
This radio has Automatic Theft Lock and must be activated at GM/Pontiac/Buick dealership.
Note: we carefully test all radios, however, if any problem arise during activation / installation / shipping contact us immediately.
- Before you do anything else - once again verify if you purchasing the correct radio. If model and production date of your vehicle is not mentioned in description - you considering the wrong radio. It might look just like your old radio, but electronics inside are different and dealer will not be able to reprogram/activate it. Radio must be specifically made for your model and year (production date).
- Call your nearest or preferred GM/Pontiac/Buick/Chevy/Olds dealer for their requirements and service fees.
- If able and planning to install player yourself - negotiate lower fees. Dealer often estimates fees for full installation, argue that you need just activation and will install radio yourself.
- You may remove your old radio and learn how to install new one, but when you get radio from us Do Not connect it until it's reprogrammed with VIN number of your vehicle by dealer.
- Take the radio to dealer.
- Let dealer reprogram and activate your new radio.
- Install the radio and enjoy!
- Item's condition is GOOD. Please see APPEARANCE CHART below.
Player is Bench Tested at our shop and found to be in excellent working order.
As usual, your purchase is covered with our 90 days warranty. If you discover that player is not working properly or arrived damaged - let us know ASAP and we'll gladly replace it, fix it or refund your money.
Like new condition. However, on close inspection it will be obvious that item is used and not brand new.
Obviously used with some typical signs of wear and hardly noticeable small scratches-but not abused. Absolutely no dents, cracks or any sort of damages allowed.
Used extensively, obvious cosmetic flaws and signs of wear. Item might have some scratches, faded paint, scuffs, dust, acid or oily deposits. However, there will be no chipped corners, cracks, dents or any other damages. Low price reflects only face appearance. All out radios are fully tested and ready.
We derive information from Hollander database used by eBay and many Salvage Yards around USA and from our own experience. However, please recognize that we are resellers and not professional radio installers, therefore don't know much about installation options, interchangeability, adaptions to older or different models, etc. We strongly encourage you to get familiar with item's description, do research on Internet and also seek professional advice from your local radio shop or dealer. We refuse to be liable in case you make mistake and buy wrong item (not interchangeable with your car), or buy item to rebuild / adapt / make enhancements to your existing sound system which is not mentioned in the listing. Please contact us if you have any questions: